Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Raphael's costume.

I've been searching for Raphael's costume in ages to cover up the orange-pink Le Noir.

Lionel: ...and dude, your clothes look gay. Still not as gay as Twilight, though.
Raphael: Dafuuuuuuqqqqq??!!!

To further complicating my quest of giving him a nice costume, male elementalists costumes are always...let's say not terrific.

Lo and behold, the Olga Patricia costume that is usually priced at 100m vis or higher.

Raphael: Pink? Really? And why in the world they put a girl's name on men's costume?
.......I'm not wearing this. 

How about Goldentale Magius, Raphael?
Raphael: I look like Aladdin. No way I'm going to wear this shit. 
....Hey, I wanna wear the Capitaine costume. It's kinda cool.

Y-yeah, but I'm low on budget right now.

And you don't have the picture of me trying it on!!!

Sorry.

...Eh, whatever. Lemme try the next costume.


As you wish, boy.
Bring in the beachwear~!!!
Raphael: ......no. I'm not gonna wear this flowery short. NEVARRRRRR!

.......Ok, I give up. I'm just gonna buy you a cheap costume and be done with it, ok?

Wait, I think I found the perfect costume at the cost of 1.5m vis.

1.5m vis? I bet it must be a rag.

Nahh... Try it out first. While you're at it, let's try the glasses too!

Raphael: It's uber coooool~!!!!

Send my regards to Ralph at the back.

Cool. This is what I call MANLINESS!


The costume above is the Robe of Fire (Rank 0) costume. It quite a bit transformed him from an unmanly male elementalist into a rockstar/leader of a biker gang. I think I'm going to settle with his costume... at least for now.

Left view:

 Right view:


 Ciao!




4 comments:

  1. How is this Brain drain...u just compose a walk-through on how to dress a man namely Raphael..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a walkthrough. His costumes' design are just poorly thought by the game-maker. Game-maker always produce nice and pretty costumes for female elementalists, but not so for their male counterparts'. Kesian Raphael, tau?

    BTW I won't call Raphael 'gay' again. He looked much more awesome now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mau buat ucapan di sini..selamat berpuasa.:D

    ReplyDelete